Saturday, October 22, 2005

i'm deranged

Am I demented? Why why why why did I have a dream about people cooking puppies? I almost cried and threw up when I woke up. There was really no plot in the dream (but is there really a plot in any dream?). I mean, not much happened. I was just hanging out with some people (couldn't tell who they were) at some house (never seen it before). We were watching t.v. and there were two dogs hanging out with us. One was a bigger, older dog and the other was a cute little golden retriever puppy. I kept petting them and cuddling with them. Then the guy I was hanging out with called them into the kitchen. I went into the kitchen and looked in the skillet on the stove and saw two masses of meat frying--one puppy-sized and one a little bigger. I looked at the guy and screamed "WHYYYYY?!!!" And he was like "We have no other choice, Lissa. I'm sorry". Apparently we were in the middle of some economic depression. But eating puppies? Noooo! Why did I dream that? I love puppies. I love all tiny animals. Then the weirdest part of the dream happened. I went back in the living room and saw the dogs running around again.

Hmmph...

No comments: