Saturday, May 17, 2008

ATF bust!

I was living at my dad's old house in my old room and I'm laying on my bed reading something when my older brother Kenny throws the door open abruptly and enters with two guys. He says "Hey Liss, we need to find something we hid in here" and they start pulling up the mattress on my bed and beating on it with a hammer. They go around the room frantically opening drawers and digging things out of my closet, saying "Come on, we have to go! Move!" I just sit there in shock wondering what the hell my brother is up to, getting angrier with him with each object of mine they destroy. Then all of a sudden the window blinds raise up by themselves and I'm staring at the huge square window that's in the front room of the house I live in now. It's six feet tall and probably six feet wide, and there's a stained glass panel on the top of it...it's a hundred year old house. And I sit there in confusion, wondering how I got to that room so fast. Then I see armed, uniformed men with suction cups on their shoes crawling on the window. They look like FBI. They have a loud speaker and tell us to freeze, that the house is surrounded. Kenny and his friends start to panic and scream "FUCK! SHIT!" Then the agents break the window and leap into my room, quickly handcuffing my brother and his friends and pulling massive bags of cocaine out of my mattress. They tell them they are under arrest and walk them out of the room. As they leave I ask "I can stay here right?" and the last officer out says "Yeah, you're cool."

No comments: