Friday, October 09, 2009

trampy wench

Wow, a dream. Finally. I haven't dreamt in so long. I'm now in Spain for the next year. Maybe it's so awesome here I finally sleep well enough at night to dream.

As usual, it was a weird one.

I was in London, and had agreed to meet some guy in a pub, a blind date sort of thing. We met and drank and laughed and I was really turned on by his accent. After a few beers, he said "I dare you to take your shirt off and meet me upstairs." I guess my dreams include bad stereotypes where one sort of information is filtered from random movies into my brain and all British pubs are also inns that have rooms upstairs. Anyway, I was drunk and I took my shirt off right there in the pub. I heard shouts and hoots from the bar. A disgruntled old bartender, who was drying a glass, glared at me and said "As long as you're going upstairs, honey." I stumbled upstairs to an attic with a low ceiling. A middle-aged woman was in the room and gasped when she saw me. She went downstairs. I waited for the guy and started to feel silly sitting there naked. I was relieved to find clothes in the bathroom and put a shirt on. The woman came back into the room and called down the stairs to her young son that it was okay to come up now. I felt like such a tramp.

The guy finally came up and I half-laughed and half-shouted at him. Then we wrestled drunkenly, playfully. Then I fell into a deep sleep, cuddling with him.

No comments: