Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cat Kingdom

In last night's dream, the pervading theme was a moment of terrible indecision. I was trying on a pair of shoes I adored but couldn't decide whether or not to buy them, because they looked very similar to the ones I already had. The old sneakers were torn up and dirty, but I couldn't shake that terrible feeling that I was a boring person for buying the same shoes. The friends who were with me were laughing because I wanted to buy shoes so similar to the ones I already had. So I spent hours in the store in a state of panic about whether or not to buy the shoes.

In the next part of the dream, I was walking around the woods with a group of friends, looking for a place with "good vibes."

"This place is great," I said as I opened a gate. "The chick who lives here kind of has some negative energy, but the place has good vibes."

In the last part, we were in a clearing in the woods, surrounded by groups of cats of various colors and sizes. I pet an orange one and it talked to me. "Stay here," it told me, "this place has good vibes."

No comments: