Saturday, October 22, 2011

killer in the kitchen

My mom was acting mean and crazy. She was calling me ugly and stressed out and laughing maniacally. She grabbed a large kitchen knife and said, "Guess what I'm gonna do!" and put it on my neck, pressed down hard, and ran it across. She wasn't pressing hard enough to cut, but it scared the hell out of me. "What are you doing mom?!" I screamed. She grabbed my shoulders and put me on the kitchen floor. "Guess what I'm gonna do?" She laughed in a sing-song voice. She raised the knife above her head with both hands and prepared to come down on me. I was terrorized, in disbelief that this was really my mom. I covered my chest and screamed, "Stop! What the fuck are you doing?!" Rodney stood in the doorway with a shocked look on his face, but did not intervene. I got up and pushed her. I felt the worst searing rage.

No comments: