Sunday, June 04, 2006

nooooooooo!!

I was a vampire. I was consumed with guilty feelings for eating innocent people, including friends and family members. But I was hungry. I killed mercilessly when the opportunity arose because I had to. Then I felt horrible about it later and hid. I was a loner. But I still had a boyfriend and spent a lot of time at his house. Since we never really go out during the day, it was convenient, so we spent most of our time hibernating in the dark of our bedrooms. I hissed at him when he tried to remove the sheet of duct tape I had placed over his bedroom window. His roommate was really worried about him. He eyed me suspiciously every time I came over.

Once he asked, "Why do you guys always eat dinner at midnight?" looking straight at me.

Then during one of my hunts for blood, I was caught--by Carey, my boyfriend's roommate. He saw me in an alley between some stores on 9th St. on a loud Saturday night, violently sucking the blood from the neck of an intoxicated homeless man. When I saw Carey, looking silently at me in disgust, I dropped the corpse on the ground and wiped the blood off my mouth. I was frightened. I hissed at him and covered my face. I shouted at him not to look at me. He just stood there. I pleaded with him not to tell Brice. Then he started laughing.

He threw me against the brick side of a building and bellowed, "I knew you were after Brice's blood! I knew you were the same thing I am--well, I'm not going to let you kill him!" I was dumbfounded.

"What do you mean, what you are?"

He said, "I shouldn't need to tell you that all vampires can sense their own kind. Stay there."

Then he walked to the end of the alley, into the street and was gone for what seemed half an hour. He came back with a drunk girl in heels clinging to his shoulder. They were laughing like they'd just seen the funniest thing. She was scantily clad and had bleach blonde hair with dark roots. He walked toward me with her and clasped her by the shoulders. "Watch this," he mouthed. Then he bared his fangs and sunk them into her neck. Her expression changed in a split second from drunk and happy to terrified and shocked. She screamed and tried to run but he threw her down and devoured the artery in her neck, sucking every last drop of blood from her. He picked up her corpse and that of the homeless man and threw them effortlessly into a dumpster.

From then on, it was a constant battle between Carey and I for Brice's company. We both suspected the other of wanting to drink his blood and tried to protect him from the other. One night in a park I offered him a victim and tried to make peace with him, suggesting that we make a pact to protect Brice from other vampires and ourselves, and simply leave him when the urge came to feed. He angrily sucked all the blood from the girl and said "no deal." Then we proceeded to fist fight, throwing eachother threw the air at great distances.

"Bitch, when I catch you, I'm going to chain you to this tree and you'll explode when the sun comes up!" I remember him shouting.

Then the end of the nightmare came...I was in Brice's room making out with him. Carey barged in and said "Dude, let's go to the game store NOW." Brice laughed and said, "Um, I'm kinda busy." Carey stormed over and yelled "NO! You have to stay away from her! She's trying to kill you!" Then he grabbed me by the hair and threw me off of him. I slapped him across the face and we started fighting. Brice was shouting and trying to separate us, but we had become so angry we turned into vampires and started levitating. Brice was freaked out. He tried to run out of his room but Carey grabbed him. "Me or her, dude. You have to decide who dies."

Brice smacked at his arms and yelled "Get off me, I don't want to see either of you again! You can both die, you freaks!" I lunged at him, told him I loved him, then sunk my fangs into his neck. "NOOOOO!!! I wanted to turn him into a vampire!" Carey screamed. He ran over and finished the last of the blood, then cut his wrist and brought it to Brice's mouth.

I screamed "NooooooO!! What have I done?!" I told Carey he'd burn for turning Brice into one of the cursed. Then I kicked him in the head and ran out of the room, intent on being outside when the sun rose and killing myself.


hahahhahaahaaaaaaa

No comments: