Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Kari Kills a Shark

Last night's dream: Kari and I were swimming at some water park and her dog Pup was with us. We were swimming in this big tank full of water when a lifeguard told us to get out, that there was a shark in the pool. It was pretty small for a shark, about the size of a marlin, and I thought it was harmless because it hadn't messed with us yet. It was still pretty scary though. It was a scary Jaws-style shark with sharp teeth, only in miniature.

We got out and then Pup ran over and attacked the shark, growling at it and trying to catch it. In reality, Pup is very protective of Kari, so I wasn't surprised. The shark jumped out of the water and bit Pup's throat and he died.

Kari went into a rage and started breathing very heavily. "I'm gonna kill that fucking shark if it's the last thing I do. It killed my fucking dog!!" She was screaming and crying and I was trying to calm her down. She ran to the pool with her swiss army knife and stabbed the shark.

She fried the shark and dipped it in chocolate for dinner that night, but I was so disgusted I couldn't eat it. I could see the shark's eyes through the chocolate coating.

No comments: