Monday, September 24, 2007

The Battle of Columbia

In my dream last night some Middle Eastern country's army (not sure which) had attacked Columbia and a battle was underway (LOL) and all the local media was panicking. Brice kept trying to leave--he wanted to join the army (LOL again). I kept yelling and pleading with him and yelling at him that I wouldn't let him go down there (triple LOL). And we kept arguing back and forth this way for quite a while but in the end my persistence and stubbornness won.

I was sitting with a group of people and saw some GIs. I asked them what was going on downtown but they just said, "Keep calm" and kept moving. I saw a freemason on a horse wearing all his official garb and regalia.

Then some people came running and screaming from the direction of downtown and we all knew then there was going to be an explosion and Brice started running and said "OH SHIT!" And we tried to search for the car keys so we could drive away but then

BOOM.

No comments: