Sunday, September 30, 2007

whiskey cat

Last night's dream was a scrambled blur and I only remember parts of it.

In one part, I was at some sort of party with adults older than me whom I did not know. We were standing around in a room eating all kinds of good food and talking about how horrible it was that some girl had just died. The conversation was grim, but there was so much good food. I remember the texture of the chocolate pie I ate. I remember the fancy tapas. At one point I picked up a "fruit burrito" and thought it was very odd that a whole unpeeled orange was just sitting in a tortilla. I thought it was kinda trashy and lazy and against the general fanciness of the rest of the food. But I took it anyway, and walked into a room where my ex, his last girlfriend and some mutual friends of ours were sitting and talking. I said, "Hey guys, look--a fruit burrito!" and then the orange fell onto the floor and they started laughing at me and saying that I was pregnant with fruit and that I pooped fruit.

In the next part of the dream I was yelling at Brice for not fixing the water yet in our new kitchen. I was mad that he was just playing games and I couldn't get around to it because I was always at work and he could. We had a different house and we hadn't moved into the kitchen yet. There were two kitchens, but this one wasn't connected to the house--just a building outside like a detached garage.

The last thing I remember about the dream: a bunch of people and myself were sitting around in the kitchen/garage and laughing at my cat Neko because she was pawing things and knocking things over. It was so cute the delicate way that she touched things with her paws. Then she slowly poured some vodka into a shot glass. Yeah, my cat poured a shot. Then she knocked the shot glass over and the vodka spilled onto the floor and she beat the glass around with her paws. We were laughing wildly--in hysterics that the cat poured a shot just to knock over the glass and chase it.

No comments: