Monday, September 05, 2005

indifference to being punched in the face.

In last night's dream, I was walking around downtown with Brice. We were holding hands. He never used to hold my hand. We ran into a group of people he knew and we stopped to talk to them. Among these people was his ex-girlfriend. He looked excited. He said, "Hey, how are you doing?!" and she was all smiles. She said, "I'm great! How about you?" He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. She kissed him on his cheek. They were giggling. Then they kissed eachother on the lips....all while he was holding my hand.

I let go of his hand and shoved him and punched her in the nose. It didn't bother her. She didn't even look at me. She wiped her nose and she and Brice continued chatting. I walked away. Then I woke up.

No comments: