Saturday, September 03, 2005

well then...

Last night's dream: Ali was back in the country! We were all like "What the fuck are you doing home? Did you take a detour through the U.S. or something?" And she was like, "I couldn't take it anymore. I missed everyone so much that I used all I had to buy a plane ticket home". She was really drunk, mind you. We were all like, "That's fucking stupid! You had this great opportunity to live in Europe for 10 months, why the fuck aren't you over there!!" And she was just like "shrug". We were all really mad at her. Then she tried to have sex with Micah and he ran to me with a scared look on his face and hugged me.

Ali would not do this. She may miss us, but she's a free spirit and never has a boyfriend or anything like that to hold her back from traveling.

No comments: