Wednesday, November 30, 2005

space girl kicks another one

But at least this time it happened in a dream. I was walking across that busy intersection by domino's to go to class (a very dangerous and possibly lethal pedestrian act) and I kicked something. It clattered over the pavement and came to a stop. I looked down and saw it was a big, blood-covered bone. What animal it came from I know not. But I stopped and stared at it for a while and started crying. I was scared it might have been a human bone, from some idiot trying to walk to class, possibly hit and killed by a rich kid in his or her brand new bmw, some stupid pop song blaring all the while. I was scared. I was also feeling sad for the animal (if that's what it was) and frustrated with myself that I don't pay enough attention. Sad dream. Boo.

No comments: